Yay for Sarah and Jeff! haha, you asked how my belly is...well, it's great! It's getting bigger and bigger and I'm getting to the point where my exercising is becoming not so fun due to my huge front load! Heartburn has begun yet again this week, Lovely! Other than that, I'm loving this baby kicking the crap out of my stomach..I LOVE IT!! How are you doing??
Oh my goodness! I'm so sad I can't be there. Tell them CONGRATS for me. She's going to be such a gorgeous bride. Does she have a blog? Post lots of pictures.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
3 comments:
Yay for Sarah and Jeff! haha, you asked how my belly is...well, it's great! It's getting bigger and bigger and I'm getting to the point where my exercising is becoming not so fun due to my huge front load! Heartburn has begun yet again this week, Lovely! Other than that, I'm loving this baby kicking the crap out of my stomach..I LOVE IT!! How are you doing??
YEAH!!! CONGRATS Sar:) no because we have been training for the Provo River marathon and so we stayed to run it:) Happy but sad at the same time:(:)!
Oh my goodness! I'm so sad I can't be there. Tell them CONGRATS for me. She's going to be such a gorgeous bride. Does she have a blog? Post lots of pictures.
Post a Comment