So I was looking through my pictures and I saw this one. I found it appropriate since Halloween is just around the corner. Last Halloween Trav and I dressed up as oompa loompas. We won best costumes and it was so much fun! We made our outfits and sprayed blonde wigs green. I have never had so much fun at a Halloween party! So here is a great idea for a good costume! Thursday, August 21, 2008
Halloween Idea...
So I was looking through my pictures and I saw this one. I found it appropriate since Halloween is just around the corner. Last Halloween Trav and I dressed up as oompa loompas. We won best costumes and it was so much fun! We made our outfits and sprayed blonde wigs green. I have never had so much fun at a Halloween party! So here is a great idea for a good costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it!
i love the picture & am so glad that others think about halloween this early too. i just ordered avi the cutest pig costume!!!!! i love halloween!!!
I love it! I always want to dress up with Shea but then it is so much work to just get the kids dressed. Maybe I'll start early this year!
AWESOME!! I love it, we always dress up and I was just thinking what we could be this year too.
I love Halloween!
Post a Comment