Friday, August 22, 2008

Lost-n-found

Lost my Drivers lisence...
48 hours later....
Found my drivers lisence...
At my bank, why couldn't they have called me instead of put me through all of that stress!

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Annoying! I thought I lost my whole wallet the other day. I was freaking out looking all over our house. James kept telling me to chill and I kept telling him someone took it I know it! About 20 minutes later I was calling the bank to put everything on hold when I realized it was still in my temple bag from the previous day! ya, I am lame! I am glad you found it though!

Shellie said...

Linds, I have a really random question. On your cousins birthday post is her mom your aunt Amanda that is your dad's sister? If it is I know her, she cheered with my sister!!

Kensie said...

I love things like that!!Ya right, how annoying. I hate when I loose things especially important things... But I just wanted to tell you how much I love the oompa-lumpa costumes, how great is that? I hope all is well, I miss you like always!

Tab & Nate said...

I love reading your blog. It is always updated and you always talk about fun random stuff. random in a good way :)