Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twin memories

I feel like I have posted about all of my sisters accept for my twin sister Lauren. I was looking through some old pictures and found this one of her. It is amazing how we look so opposite but are so the same as well. It has been so nice to have a best friend by my side my whole life! Thought I would just post an I love you to my twinner Lauren! Love You!

9 comments:

K. Crisler said...

So, I just noticed only 64 days to go on the count down... Yahoo! Taylor cant wait for her new friend.

Heather said...

Cute picture, girlies! I hope my boys are always best friends.

Karly said...

wow you guys both look so beautiful, love my twin girlies too!

Emily Frame said...

i'm back, don't you worry you're pretty head. see you at the field.

Larry and Ashley said...

Aw you guys are so dang pretty!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

sometimes I pretend I have a twin...is that weird? Nothing would make life funner than a TWin...that's for sure! Maybe you're growing twins in your belly?

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ahh I love me some burrs.

Shannon said...

It was so fun seeing you at the Pool the Other day! You and your sister are SO GORGEOUS!! Seriously you are so lucky to have a Twin, i have always wanted one as well.

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

That is that cutest picture of the two of yoU! You are both so beautiful!
Congrats on the baby being a boy! That is so fun! Any name ideas?
Love ya