So... The contest is over. We are waiting for a phonecall or email from their morning show to see if we won. It is supposed to come Monday. If we don't hear from them, then we did not win (but the contest was still so much fun)! Thanks everyone for voting, and I will post if we won or not!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i hope you win so bad
YEAH I am excited to see.....
Good luck!!! I hope you win! We voted! I love the pictures! I am so bad at myself for not taking pictures when I was PREGO!!! Well love ya and good luck!
my sisters mother in law makes them for $25 all you do is buy the minky material in any color.. let me know if you want her info!! :)
I totally voted for you! I loved your pic. Hope you won, your picture by far was the cutest one!
I hope you win!! the suspense is killing me! :)
Post a Comment