i am so glad you found me because that means i found you!!! congratulations on the baby! i am so excited for you. those pictures are adorable by the way. our mom's.......what a hoot. you are too cute.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
10 comments:
I voted for you! Some of those other pictures were hilarious/scary!
Alright I just voted for you! I hope you win! Seriously some of those have to be a joke yours was the best by far!
SOOOOOO CUTE, love all your pics!!! Good Luck*
I'm with Kim! Holy cow, who knew there were so many crazies out there! Good Luck! That would be so exciting!
Ok i voted! im crossing my fingers for you!!!
you are so cute!! i'll vote for you!
Oh my, i just voted and you will totally WIN! Your picture is totally the cutest one, NO JOKE!
Can't wait to find out, I am having my husband vote too!
Good Luck!
i just voted for you hot stuff!
Oh fo sho! I should have done it earlier. I called all my family and friends from home last night ;o) So you're getting some out-of-state voters.
i am so glad you found me because that means i found you!!! congratulations on the baby! i am so excited for you. those pictures are adorable by the way. our mom's.......what a hoot. you are too cute.
Post a Comment