Here is a super huge, honkin THANK YOU to all of you that have voted!!!! Keep telling family and friends about this contest! We have till Friday to get as many people possible!
Oh I hope you win...and I am so thankful that my father in law and husband did not mow you down with their car the other day so that you can actually enjoy the nursery if you do win!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
4 comments:
Oh I hope you win...and I am so thankful that my father in law and husband did not mow you down with their car the other day so that you can actually enjoy the nursery if you do win!
I voted for you and I hope you win! I did not look through the other entries but I am sure yours are the cutest! You are so cute prego! Good luck!
I voted for you! The other ones weren't very cute.
I totally voted! Your pics are so cute, by the way! Definitely the cutest belly bump!
Post a Comment