Friday, September 19, 2008

THE CONTEST!!!!!!

Everyone!!! Voting has begun, so VOTE VOTE VOTE! Here is the link to vote!!! Only one vote per computer (if you have more than one computer vote!) This is exciting! Now go on and click the link and vote for entry #150! Read the directions given so vote is counted! :)

8 comments:

Emily Frame said...

i voted! it looks like your big competition is #128

The Clevelands said...

Done!!! Linds those pictures are darling! You are such a hot pregnant mama!

Lindsey Lee said...

I totally voted for you!! Have you seen some of those pics?? um...ill just let you decide what you think. Yours was BY far the cutest!
Ps- are you naming him Owen? LOVE It. thats my little guys name.

STEPHANIE R said...

Haha, PLEASE someone tell me that they saw #52. (And 34 and 74.)Some of those are just helpless! Yours is just super cute! Love ya Linds!

Emily said...

i voted. and loved you pic. it is way cute. some of those other ones...holy crap they are nasty. congrats!

Chelsey said...

I did it. You are by far the cutest one! I hope you win!

Megano said...

Voted and Voted!! You look so freakin cute! I LOVE the name Ownen by the way.. so frickin cute!

Lauren Clyde said...

Voted twice!! Goodluck Linds! Your pictures are so great by the way... some of those baby mama pictures were GHETTO. Way to keep it cute and classy ;o)