


The talented Nicole Christensen took some fun pregnancy pictures of me. We had a good time! I am also entered into the "baby bump" contest on http://www.971zht.com. The winner recieves their dream nursery from babinskis. I would love to win so vote vote vote! (You can only vote once, from a valid email address) The contest is open from this Friday to next Friday. Thanks again Nicole!

17 comments:
cute!! love the words on the shirt. You look good!
Lindz your shower was a blast. it was so good to finally see you and your prego self! You look great and I am really excited for you. Good luck in the competition!
cute cute cute! you are so pretty lindz! I think you should totally win, I will vote! miss ya
You are the PRETTIEST pregnant gal around! I love these pictures!! Most prego pictures are pretty gay, but these ones are actually cute and SO FUN!!! So....I tried to vote for you, but I can't find the place where you vote. Any idea how to find the place to vote?? Love ya!!
Darling! When are we going to do a family shower? I'll have to ask my mother.
Yeah, I tried to vote too. Can you make a direct link for those of us who are a little to special to find it alone?
Adorable! I love these pics! I agree with nakita. Most prego pictures I see I would never want taken of myself but I love these! How fun!
Very Cute! I hate my prego pictures but you look so good!
Oh my gosh you look so cute!! I better look that when I'm pregnant! Those pictures are really good and I will totally vote for you!
is that brittany and tyler jones link brittany haggard? if so, tell her wtf. and to add me.
oh my so freakin cute!!! you are still gorgeous! but I know it was really good to see you i miss seeing you all the time!!! But yeah beckham is a stud we love him! but when are you due??
Lindsay! How cute are you?!! I LOVE these pictures... what a fun idea. All the prego pics you normally see are too serious I think... You are darling!
So darling! You look great.
Those pictures are cute. What a fun thing to have. I will go vote for you for sure. I am still feeling good at this point. I am excited to see what my baby looks like, but a little nervous to enter the world of two children. I hope you are feeling good too. You are almost there!
You look darling!!!! I love these pictures!!!
oh my you are so darling! i love! im so glad you found me!
Post a Comment