Sunday, September 14, 2008

Heelarious!!!!!



So... speaking of shoes, all the talk lately has been on these baby high heels. They are for infants up to 6 months old. (Not really meant for walking in). They come in different designs and "heelarious" is the company selling these squishy stilettos. I thought they were kind of funny! I guess moms really love them.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Linds, I sent you an invite to my blog a few weeks ago, and it may have gone to you junk mail. I sent another one today.

Jene and Megan said...

Yeah, I saw those on the Today Show the other morning. I thought they were cute for dress up or something but a little much for every day wear. If I were having a little girl, I'd probably buy a pair just for the fun of it!

Lindsey S. said...

haha! Those are so funny! I agree with megan. I would buy some just for fun, but they are great!

Larry and Ashley said...

No way! Oh my that is so funny they are way cute!!

Unknown said...

Those little heals really are hilarious but lets be honest I can totally see my little girls wearing those :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

those high heels are so funny! and nothing beats TOMSHoes! way to go....a great excuse for cute fashion eh? I loved seeing your belly on saturday!

Erin and Corey said...

Those shoes are awesome! and cute blog! It was fun talking tonight about all of our "nothingness" habits... The Hills and all! (I hate Spencer, too!)

Tiffany Clay and London said...

love those!!!! i want to buy 'em, just to look at them!!! your blog is so fun. I love the little Toms, too cute!

Jeff said...

that is awesome. I can't believe that, but it is brilliant. My little one year old cousin always puts on my sunday shoes, now there are some her size. How was your shower. I was sad I missed it, my family was all in town.

ezolli86 said...

hahahaha! Seriously? Sweet.