Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great Cause!



Bought these for baby! They have an awesome cause. For ever pair of TOMS shoes you purchase they give a pair to someone in need! They are soooo cute! Baby Owen is gonna love these :)

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi Lindsay-
Thanks for posting about Tiny TOMS! I'd love to send you a little gift to show our appreciation. Will you email me your mailing address?

Take care,

Caitlin
caitlin@tomsshoes.com

Cason and Marie said...

those are darling!! Owen will love them. Can't wait to see hims!! Great gift above. wow!

kim huish said...

Hi! Congrats on the soon-to-be baby boy! We would love it if you guys came here! We both really like the school and living in Henderson. Feel free to email me with questions or if you guys ever need a place to stay if you come to check it out or interview etc. you can totally stay with us.
kim.huish@gmail.com

heather telford photography said...

those are super cute!! old navy is having a huge baby sale right now too you should check it out!! I love a good sale! :)

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh those are SO cute!! He is going to be a little stud in those!!!

Shannon said...

Hey i have heard of TOMS but where do you buy them?!

I totally agree with the Weirdo hosting the VMA awards! Seriously!!

brit said...

Avi has the most darling polka dot ones!!! i love them for so many reasons!!! the one you posted of course, but they are so soft & comfy! they are our fav!

Brandon and Katie said...

Linds! My dad's company MonaVie partnered with TOMS Shoes! I love them. Every pair someone buys, a child in Brazil gets a pair. so awesome! Owen is the name? cute!

Kensie said...

very cute! I love little baby shoes, it makes me baby hungry!!