Monday, September 8, 2008

*******

G'NIGHT... I AM GOIN TO BED!!!!
wish you all a good nights rest

4 comments:

Kayla R. said...

eeeek that guy freaks me out* hope you had good night:) love you Linds cant wait to see you on Saturday*!*!

Megano said...

OH MY that guy SERIOUSLY buggggged me! Stefano and I were not impressed by the VMA's... he made them even more lameo... boo to VMA's

The Miller's said...

Hey darling yes he was very annoying and an eye sore!!! Could they have at least found someone goodlooking or half decent to look at! haha so I got your nightmare comment! I totally understand I was the same way but don't worry too much cause its not as bad as people make it out to be! People scared me more than I scared myself about it! Try to just enjoy it cause it really is beautiful and amazing! Love you darling see you on Saturday!

Kayla R. said...

:( I am so sad that I didnt make it your shower...i love you Linds and I have a gift so i hope i see you soon. and I am so sorry again*