Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*




Family and friends,

Thank you so much for the words of wisdom, comfort and love! It is helping me get through this week as I am extremely anxious! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I can finally see it comin! Love to you all!!!!

8 comments:

brit said...

hang in there. i can't say that i know how you feel, but i can tell you that a healthy baby is worth ANY wait!!! & as anxious as you are... they are easier inside!:)

jenna said...

we are leaving to mexico and i just know you'll have this little guy while we're gone! GOOD LUCK!! I can't wait to see him! Mucho Love!

Karissa and Mik said...

just a few more days! i think it will be worth the wait!

Sarah said...

That baby does not want to come out!!! Well good luck over the weekend, hope all goes well. How exciting!!!

Rachel and Todd said...

It's your big day, Linds! You'll do great. I can't wait to see pictures of little Owen.

Kensie said...

Yeah for Linds. Congrats on your new BIG baby boy, I can not wait to see him. WE live you and hope all went well.

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

I'm thinking that you've had the little guy now. If not, you will. Stop being so cozy to live in:) I can't wait to see him! So excited and happy for you.

Prina Family said...

I heard you had him!!! Congratulations Lindsey! Im sure you are soooo happy and i hope all went well. When you are settled in, i want to come see him (actually i want to see you just as much) if you dont mind? Love You!