












Guess who I get to pick up from Primary Children's Hospital tomorrow??? My baby! I love him so much and it is amazing how lifes tough experiences and trials can make you so strong!!!! Travis and I have learned a lot this week, and have had major testimony builders! Thank you everyone for your prayers and your words of love! We have truly been blessed by them! I am also grateful for a strong husband, that holds the priesthood and who is now the father of our home! I love you! (I will have an explanation post to follow, just too tired to write it all out now)

32 comments:
Congrats Linds! He is so incredibly adorable!! There wasn't really any doubt he'd be so cute though...Anyway, I hope you and Travis and baby Owen are doing well.
Congrats Lindsay, I'm so excited for you and your adorable little boy! I'm glad to hear everything is okay, you look wonderful in your photos.
He is the most precious and handsome little guy! I'm so glad you get to bring him home today. What a rough start for all of you! We're definitely thinking of you and praying for you and baby Owen. Love you!!!
we love you linds and are proud of you! hang in there girlie! can't wait to see you!!
LINDS!!! He is such a babe!! He is so sweet! Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for you!
Oh my gosh! He's so beautiful. With the you and Travis being attractive your baby was destined to be handsome! Lindsay, I'm so happy for the two of you. Of course, you look so beautiful when you're in labor.
Your little family is beautiful! I am so happy for you and Travis and for your lucky little boy, with such sweet parents! He is adorable Linds! I'm so glad you get to bring him home today! Love ya!
owen is beautiful! im so glad you got to finally bring him home! and you look gorgeous for just having a baby! geez girl whats your secret!?
Oh he's perfect... what a blessing!!! Congrats! So exciting! I hope all is well!!
I've been waiting for this post! He is so beautiful Lindsay!! I can see some of Trav in certain pics and you in others. But they transform so much in the first couple months! Too bad the first time I get to see him is in pictures. We want to come over and see him when you get all settled and feel up to having company.
He looked pist in the picture with all the cords attached to him, as anyone would! Poor baby. Thank heavens he's finally here safe and sound. I can't wait to hold him!!
Oh congratulations! Hope all is going well with him and your new little family. He is absoultely adorable and BIG! Congrats again!
Oh Lindsay. He is so beautiful. Good job and I am sorry that he had to have that stupid C-pap strapped to his face. Hopefully, though the good part (if there is one) about not bringing your baby home with you the first night is that you got a few nights of decent rest. Good luck and way to go.
Your baby boy is absolutely beautiful!!! Oh I can't wait for you to bring him home... thats when it hit for me that the baby actually belonged to me! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all this... I'm so happy that he is doing better! Love you Linners! xoxo
He is sooooooo adorable! I love newborn boys! I may be totally off, but does he resemble lauren's jack like I think he does? You guys surely make gorgeous babies! I can't even tell you how happy i am that he may come home today...in fact...you may already be home! I'm so glad that he wasn't up there long term. Love you guys and love that you are experiencing one of the best feelings in the world: having your first little one come into your home. Let me know if there is anything I can do...and Happy Halloween!
I forgot to say....Linz you look so fabulous and gorgeous and beautiful after giving birth. I think lens might shatter if Eric tries to take pics of me after labor! I can only hope for such a level of beauty!
I'm so happy that he is doing better. He is a beautiful baby.
Congrats! I just heard part of the story from my MIL and we felt so horrible for you. I am so glad that you get to bring him home. He looks great and we are so happy for you. Marianne wanted me to tell you that she is so happy for you and sends her love. I hope you are cuddling him right now:)
Lindsay, he is adorable! congrats hun, I am glad you have him home with you. You'll have to tell me what happened when you guys get settled. love you
He is so cute! I love his blonde hair! I can't wait to hear your detailed story. I'm glad everything turned out alright.
YOu look so beautiful for just having a baby!
Congrats! He is such an angel! I am glad you guys are doing well! And you look way to gorgeous for just having a baby!
Finally he is here. Let me know what I can do to help. I know that Britany and I want to come visit you.
What a beautiful baby. We might want to do a baby switch, because Owen looks a little more like me and Jonah looks a little more like you. Tami and I were just marveling at how great you look after just having a baby. My exact words were, "what the Hell"
I am gald you and baby are home and doing well. Call at 1,3 or 5 am if you need to chat.
Lots of love from Chubbuck!
He is so adorable!!! I love all of the pics. I am so excited to see him when he is awake so i can hold him :) love you guys!!
He is so precious! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
He is beautiful! I am so glad that everything turned out okay and that he was able to come home! You look great too linds! Love ya
You're a mommy!!!! I'm so happy for you Linds! I want to see the little bundle of joy soon! Love you!
congrats he is a beautiful boy!! glad he is now okay!!
Congratulations!! He is so cute!!!
Congrats Linds! He is so adorable! And you look fabulous!
I hope you and Owen are doing great! Travis too!
I would love to come see you when you are up to it! Call me!
lots of love!
he is amazing! congrats!
Linds, I am so happy for you guys. I love you so much and Prayed constantly for you and your baby. I am so glad little Owen is doing better. Love you and call me when your ready for another baby present!
NO ONE SHOULD LOOK THAT PRETTY AFTER GOING THROUGH LABOR. WOW
Post a Comment