This is Jessica Patch... Congrats on your new baby. He is beautiful! As are you! Good luck with the coming weeks and know that if you need any breastfeeding help... my mom is the Guru!
such a cutie! both my kids were birds... 5 lbs. each. what a difference 3 pounds makes! i am sorry for the hardness that you guys have gone through with him & if you ever need to talk let me know. us & Primaries are tight! i will check back for more details!
Lindsay, I love Owen! He is absolutely precious and I'm excited to watch him grow and get even more cuter. I'm so happy for your new little family unit :o) Love you
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
10 comments:
This is Jessica Patch... Congrats on your new baby. He is beautiful! As are you! Good luck with the coming weeks and know that if you need any breastfeeding help... my mom is the Guru!
You did it! And you look beautiful. I mean, did you just have a baby? ;)
such a cutie! both my kids were birds... 5 lbs. each. what a difference 3 pounds makes! i am sorry for the hardness that you guys have gone through with him & if you ever need to talk let me know. us & Primaries are tight! i will check back for more details!
HE is Soooooooooooo CUTE!!! I want to come visit!
He is BEAUTIFUL!
What a perfect little family!
It's not fare that you can look so gorgeous right after you have given birth!!!
I love you guys!
Amber
He is so adorable. I am so happy for you guys!!!
oh lindsay, he is beautiful!! So happy for you guys! I am anxious to hear all about it.
btw, you look Gorgeous and you just had a baby HELLO!
He is adorable and you look amazing! Congratulations! Tell Sarah she needs to start a blog!
YAY! He is so cute and you look amazing! I'm so happy for you! I still want to come by so I will text/call you this week and see if you're up to it!
Lindsay, I love Owen! He is absolutely precious and I'm excited to watch him grow and get even more cuter. I'm so happy for your new little family unit :o) Love you
Post a Comment