My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
6 comments:
I love the first pic. Taylor use to pull the "frankenstein" pose while sleeping also and it would always make me laugh.
Lindsay,
He is adorable! Congrats and great job!
oh my goodness, he is just so cute! I am sorry for the scary and hard time at the first, but I am so glad that everything worked out! Love ya
oh cute. congratulations!
way to pop that kid out linds. can't wait for more pics!
He is so cute Linds!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment