Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Burritos & Bubblegum Ice cream




2 weeks ago Trav and I went to Salt Lake and had a little date night. We stopped in Sandy and ate the most DIVINE chicken burritos at Chipotle restaurant. It's new and we had heard from the Asay's that they had amazing burritos (That they did!). We then stopped at a nearby baskin robins 31 flavors. There were so many different flavors of ice-cream! I got a delicious reese's peanut butter cup in waffle cone and my husband picked bubblegum. I kept telling Trav that the ice-cream was the cutiest color of pink, and he looked very excited to munch on it! I could not pass up a picture of my man with his bubblegum ice-cream :) YUM! It was a fun night!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Really? I don't like Chipolte. I think it is a weak attempt at Cafe Rio.

Lindsay said...

We have Chipolte our here and we love it!

Drew said...

Chipotle is one of the greatest places in the entire world. I got hooked on it while I was on my mission, since there was no Café Rio within about 1,000 miles. Totally different from Café Rio, but still good.

Oh yeah, and it was great to see you and your husband at the game too!