Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quack Quack ''<

The weather right now is perfect for feeding the ducks! Happiness takes over when I load the kids in the car, grab a few loaves of bread and we head to riverwoods for some good duck belly fillin. We do this (almost) on a regular basis. Love these kids!






5 comments:

Kensie said...

How are you feeling girl? I love your pictures, are those the kids that you babysit? They are so cute. PS Love your pictures down below with the bubble-gum ice cream!!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times i've fed the ducks there in my life time :) I love it. Such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Hey Linds Jonathan just broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago who is interested. I know him pretty well...so let me know

Karly said...

so do you tend Ireland and Mia together everytime?

{lindy baker cakes} said...

My cute cousins.