You made a very cute baby nursery. I told Tyler we have to paint in Preston's room and put up shelves before the babies born b/c I have all these cute vintage pieces to decorate his room! We bought them last winter so it's been a year and they're still sitting i his closet! It's b/c I have nothing to put them on. I think I'm going to leave the walls the color they are but paint thick navy blue and green stripes. I have the mental picture in my head and it's really cute (hee hee!) Well hopefully I'll see you at dinner tomorrow! Love you
Super cute Linds... you've inspired me to get off my lazy and decorate cooper's room! He's going to love looking at those planes on the wall! Hope you're surviving these first 6 weeks... its a breeze after this first newborn part! love ya!
congratulations! the room is darling and your little boy is so precious!! i can't wait to see him! i hope you are doing well and let me know if we can help with anything!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
11 comments:
such a darling room! LOVE the room decals what a great idea!
Those are so adorable! That is such a great idea.
That is a very CUTE room. I hope you guys are settling in well. Can't wait to see you!
You made a very cute baby nursery. I told Tyler we have to paint in Preston's room and put up shelves before the babies born b/c I have all these cute vintage pieces to decorate his room! We bought them last winter so it's been a year and they're still sitting i his closet! It's b/c I have nothing to put them on. I think I'm going to leave the walls the color they are but paint thick navy blue and green stripes. I have the mental picture in my head and it's really cute (hee hee!) Well hopefully I'll see you at dinner tomorrow! Love you
So cute. Where did you order the decals from?
so cute.. I love it..
Very cute! Where did you find those cute decals? I've been looking but can't find what I want.
Super cute Linds... you've inspired me to get off my lazy and decorate cooper's room! He's going to love looking at those planes on the wall! Hope you're surviving these first 6 weeks... its a breeze after this first newborn part! love ya!
congratulations! the room is darling and your little boy is so precious!! i can't wait to see him! i hope you are doing well and let me know if we can help with anything!
That is SO cute!! I love it!
Oh it's so cute I love it!!
Post a Comment