Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zzzzzz...

Owen is now 2 1/2 weeks old. He is so much fun to snuggle and love and kiss! We had a 2 week dr. appointment today. Everything looks great! I am so grateful for a happy healthy baby. (that feeds only once at night :) P.S.... From these pictures, do you think he sleeps a lot????

My favorite cuddle

So sad :(



16 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

what a cutie, he looks so peaceful sleeping! I am so glad he is healthy linds! I need to come see you and meet little Owen.

Karissa and Mik said...

he is darling! congrats! and you look great too!

Cason and Marie said...

He is soooo CUTE!! I already miss him! He already looks different. OH I want to snuggle hims! miss you!

Jene and Megan said...

I can't believe you had Owen 2 1/2 weeks ago! WOW! Congrats on the once a night feeding..wahoo!

Ashley said...

I think that is hands down the cutest outfit I have ever seen a two week old baby in-the jeans and striped hoodie.

The Hille's said...

What an adorable little guy! So sweet! I am jealous he is only up once a night! I was up ever 2 hours for months! I am happy he is doing well.

Send me an invite! tarahille3@yahoo.com

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ahh so cute. YOu look fab as always.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Lindsay he is absolutely darling!!! I'm glad you posted pictures!!!

Sarah said...

How fun, he is adorable!!!

Lauren Clyde said...

Love that face!!!!!!! Travis was The Cutest baby... Owen has some pretty lucky genes!! I can't wait until Owen can be out and about and apart of all the family fetivities. What are you going to do about Christmas?

Brianne and Brandon said...

bri-henscheid@hotmail.com
obhenscheid.blogspot.com

He is so cute. I want to see you both when I come into town for Christmas.

Brianne

Heather said...

Sweet boy--he does look like Trav!

Jene and Megan said...

hey lindsay..haha, you asked how my nights are...well, they are getting better. The first 2 nights home from the hospital were a little rough. I guess Eric and I are just trying to get used to each other! =) Eric is now nursing longer and therefore, sleeping longer..so, things are pretty good for now!

Kensie said...

So cute, I love him and really need to come and see him.

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

He is so cute!!! Yes, I'm taking the advanced mediation. Did you get my e-mail about it? You should totally take it! I'm excited to see you around this place again. What're you gonna do with the little guy?

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

He's so cute! I'm so happy for you... I'm definitely taking the advanced mediation and you should too! Where's the little guy going to sleep while you're at school?