Monday, December 15, 2008

Latest FAVS!

I am all about the eyes when it comes to make up. Line the inner part of your lower lid and your eyes will look bigger and it will make your eye make up pop! I LOVE WHITE LINER!

This face lotion is magic! It gives just the right amount of moisture (even in the dry winter) and makes make up go on so good! Does not make face oiley. I love how it makes my skin feel and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
So great! This foamy facewash has been my favorite for a year now and the polmegranite is good antioxidant for the skin!


I love cleanlogic products! They are cleansing products for the shower. Leaves skin feeling so soft!



FAUX TAN bare minerals product is great! Good to give a little more of a tan on the skin and a nice glow.





Obsessed with whites, greys and pearls for the nails.




This mascara is amazing! It does not make your lashes feel hard and brittle like some other mascaras. I had heard a lot about it and I just bought it about a month ago. I am hooked!
Just thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite products lately. What's your favorite products????
Britt Asay
Ash Hansen
Tiff Barnes
Karly Turner
Lindy Baker
Marie Green
and anyone else that wants to

14 comments:

Emily said...

where do you get the lash blast and the white liner? i want some!

Lindsey S. said...

I love that mascara! I have been using it for over 6 months now and I'm obsessed. Plus I just barely bought my second tube, it lasts forever!

Jene and Megan said...

I love this post! I love all make up and skin products so it's really fun to see what you like and what works for you. You didn't tag me but I just might have to do a post like this!!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i'm a big lash blast fan as well!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i've been in love with this mascara since it came out! isnt it amazing!?!

J&B Barrett said...

K so i dig the pearly white nails too, but they look like crap on my fingers! whats the deal? are those your fingers in the picture? I have to put on like 8 million coats!!
PS hows that cute baby of yours??

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE white nail polish:)

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Alright, I did mine.. I just put it up on my blog..

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Hey you're good at doing your eye makeup and I'm retarded. Can you teach me? haha..... I'm serious.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

I love the white eyeliner also!!! Except I tried to be cheap and bought a way cheap eyeliner, well it doesn't work. :( I need to buy a different brand. I'll have to look into those face cleaning products though!!! Those look awesome

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Where do you get the lash blast? and the eye liner? I swear every eye liner I use never works good....except a certain black liner from Walmart for .99!...with me the cheap stuff works the best....but only in black.

Karly said...

linds you are so cute, I cant do this tag because the only product i get either you gave me for my birthday, or you told me about! haha It is really convenient to have your best friend so well informed on beauty products! love ya!

Melissa said...

Great post. Now I know why you always look so pretty!! I definitely need to try some of these.

Anonymous said...

dude, Active Moist is THE BEST moisturizer EVER! I have never been able to find anything that works as great as it does (and believe me, I've tried). I'm glad you have found the magic as well :o)