We blessed baby yesterday at Trav's parents house. It was so wonderful! And... still figuring this Bad Boy out! Yes, got it for Christmas. My blog will be that much better :). Posts and pictures to come.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
3 comments:
Yay! We got this camera last Christmas and we love it! I'm sure the baby blessing was wonderful.
I look forward to seeing new pictures of you and your babe with that new camera.
I love this camera, also have it!
Post a Comment