Monday, January 19, 2009

BURRRRR IT'S COLD OUT THERE...




It's too cold, foggy, murky,frigid and hazy outside. I saw on the news this evening that Provo was the #1 most hazy city in the nation right now. YUCK!!!! They say that going outside for only a little bit at a time is like smoking 2 packs of cigs... Leave winter, come back summer! I am ready to go tropical!!!!! Doesn't hurt to dream!




9 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Katie said...

you could just move to florida... :)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures! We just got back from Cancun and it was wonderful to be in the warm sun! I think if possible a warm trip each winter is vital!

Kayla R. said...

I KNOW!!!

Cason and Marie said...

That's why you need to get your little hiney (spelling) down here!!!

Brianne and Brandon said...

Come see me in Southern California, its 80 everyday

Mel and Nate said...

It has been freezing lately-especially in the mornings!  Your pictures are so cute and they make me want a vacation!  Thank you so much for the sleep advice!  It totally helped!  You are awesome!

Sarah said...

I did not go..Bella was very sick and I am as well. I go if I can find someone to watch her. Babies are welcome but 2 year olds get antsy. Don't worry about calling me...I don't want to hound you to go, I just wanted to remind you when it is if you want. Like I told you, the meetings really helped me and so I like to let other new moms especially know. Talk to you later- Sarah

tamifoulger said...

Ya know sweetie you could come to Carlsbad where we experience summer or spring like weather nearly everyday of the year! I loved visiting over Christmas but it was sure nice to come back to beautiful weather. We miss you guys. Hope all is well.