Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Newborn no more...

It gets a little depressing when your baby grows out of his clothes. He is now officially out of newborn clothing, flying through 0-3 months and can fit into 3-6 months size. He is getting so big. Lauren had her baby early this morning she was 7 lb. 7 oz. and 19 in. long. She is just a little newborn baby with hair that you could braid :) It is exciting that my baby can now smile and "coo" at me but the newborn phase just flew by.

8 comments:

brit said...

i can't believe how big he is getting. it is so fun to see them grow & learn! that is until they start talking back!:)
p.s. tell howie & lauren congrats!!!! what did they name their baby?

brit said...

i can't believe how big he is getting. it is so fun to see them grow & learn! that is until they start talking back!:)
p.s. tell howie & lauren congrats!!!! what did they name their baby?

{lindy baker cakes} said...

He is getting big! I'm happy for Howie and Lauren. I can't wait to see this hair!

K. Crisler said...

They really do get big to fast, it kind if makes me sad. Your little man is adorable. He and Taylor need to play sometime. I would be happy to help you with your blog. I make my blog headers with a computer program that I have, I would love to bring my laptop to your casa so we could design one for you!

Jene and Megan said...

It's crazy how much and how fast babies grow. Owen is such a cutie! I just started trying Eric's 3 month clothes on him, thank heavens most are still big!! haha, as hard as it's been with him having colic, I don't want him to grow up so fast!!

Jene and Megan said...

P.S. tell Lauren congrats for me!!

Cason and Marie said...

He's too big! Tell him to stop. Love him!

Lindsey S. said...

He is so dang cute. It is so crazy how fast the newborn stage flys. Bailey is already wearing the outfit you and lauren got her that is 3 - 6 months! It's sad but so fun all at the same time. He is precious. We need to do lunch or something sometime! When I am in provo next I would love to see you!