
I love this picture so much because Owen is laying just right. Just enough sunshine is hitting his face. Every feature on his face is so soft while he sleeps. He looks so cozy comfy. His face looks so defined and perfect. The shape of his eyes and lips and nose.... Ahhhhhhh, I love being a mom!
8 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys!!! He truly is a sweet heart!
oh I love being an aunt to this little guy. What a sweet picture! MIss you!
Linds, you are such a cute mom! I love your doting (sp?) on your little man. He is such a cutie!
I love new babys. Someday I'll have a new one... Just wanted to say that his baby announcement was so darling. Miss you guys. Happy New Year!
he's the most perfect little boy! he is so darling, congrats! take advantage while hes still sweet
How adorable! I love love love the picture of him you sent, what a sweetie. Miss you!!
I know this might be hard to believe but I don't always hear new moms say positive things about motherhood-I LOVE how sweet and upbeat about your little boy and being a mom you are!
Oh he is darling!!! I love that pic too:) So we need to do a play date soon... Kangaroo Zoo! ha love you Linds
Post a Comment