Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reasons why I love a bumbo!


1. Owen is too cute in it
2. He sits up better in it everyday
3. It is portable
4. Owen loves it
5. Bumbo is a great name to name this contraption

He is getting too big!

13 comments:

Shannon said...

oh and another great reason...... It can go in the Shower! So when he is a little bit bigger than you can bring it in there and he will just play play play!

He is so dang cute!

Cason and Marie said...

Cute!! He looks like a little thug.

Kim Shepherd said...

I love the bumbo too! Owen looks so cute in it!

Kim Shepherd said...

Oh and I don't know if I told you but I made my blog private so if you would like to look at it just send me your email at kshepherd2@gmail.com

Lindsay Ross said...

I have the exact same one! (Same color and all)
it is seriously my best friend... haha

J&B Barrett said...

Dude.. your baby is so frickin cute!

The Clevelands said...

He is soo big! I love the Valentine's Day picture. Wish we were closer so Coop and Owen could be better buddies! xoxo

Drew said...

My older sister has one of these and their baby loves it. Except theirs is blue.

Toodles said...

Hey Lindsay! It's Maria, Diana's sister! I'm so glad you posted a note on my blog! Your little boy is sooo cute! Our babies are only two weeks apart. Eli was born on Oct. 11th.

I need to get bumbo seat... I've been borrowing my sister's. They are so terrific!

I hope you are doing well and adjusting to mommyhood! It was a little difficult at first for me with the sleep schedule, but I'm adjusting! Take care and keep in touch.

The Reichmans said...

I don't have one of those but decided I will get one if we eve have another baby-everyone loves them. He is getting so big! He is such a cute kid.

Chelsea said...

I love Bumbos too!! Great for feeding rice cereal. Thanks for coming tonight, it was fun to see ya.

Lindsey S. said...

Gotta love the bumbo!

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Your little babe is a cutie. I'm so happy for you. Maybe I'll run into you someday in Provo. Until then, check out MY blog...

http://jennakimjones.blogspot.com