Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new...

Wish you could see my bathroom better but I just redoecorated it. It would be better if I had a before and after. Before it was just yellow and red and now its multiecolored. I love it!


Here is my shower curtain. Thanks Garnett Hill




14 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Finally!! I love it! Good job!

Kayla R. said...

SSSSSSSooooooooooo CUTE!!! I want to redecorate my bathroom too:)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love it! Darling shower curtain!

Lindsey S. said...

way cute!

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute shower curtain. Where is this place now?

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love the curtain! I can't wait til I have a place I can decorate more! It was good to see you the other day.

Lauren Clyde said...

No more fireman bathroom? ;o) Cute, cute curtain! These little changes always uplift me and make me excited about the space. I did this to Preston's bathroom last summer.

How's Owen feeling?

Phil and Ashlee said...

I love it!BEAUTIFUL!

Karissa and Mik said...

isnt it so great to change things up every once in awhile! it looks great!

The Clevelands said...

How great is your playlist Linds?!!! I have had your blog up playing your playlist for the past 30 minutes while playing solitaire (embarassing I know). So many great classics that make me think of our friends! Miss you! xoxo

Sarah and Desmond said...

Love the shower curtain. Super cute.

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

I love that shower curtain!
I am working on redoing this with Spring and your's gave me cute ideas! how are you? you baby is getting so big already! i love it!

Mel and Nate said...

Your bathroom looks so cute! Where can you buy that brand? Yes, I am loving not being pregnant anymore but missing my sleep! :( We are doing great!

Rose said...

Love what you've done with your bathroon.

Rose