OMGosh, he is so cute!! Wow, they grow up so fast huh? My little baby is 6 mo already! pretty soon they will be playing at Riversides pool this summer. :)
He is sooo cute! and big! I love his jammies, Ive always loved the tightsie pj's because you can see their little bodies in them and it makes them look older.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
9 comments:
CUte!!! He is getting to be such a big boy!
Darling pictures of my Owee! Love you!!
He is so so darling. He looks just like his dad! I'm sure you hear that all the time.
My goodness! He is just getting cuter all the time! We need to hang out with our babes sometime soon!!!!
OMGosh, he is so cute!! Wow, they grow up so fast huh? My little baby is 6 mo already! pretty soon they will be playing at Riversides pool this summer. :)
OH he is soooo cute!!!
love love love him!!!! Seriously I just want to take him home he is so cute!!
He is sooo cute! and big! I love his jammies, Ive always loved the tightsie pj's because you can see their little bodies in them and it makes them look older.
Look at him growing. I see Travis in him very much!
Post a Comment