Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day at the Burr Home

Each year the festivity of St. patricks day lives on at the Burr home. We always have a green dinner. Pretty much all the food put on the table is green. It is so much fun and we have loved growing up with this tradition. My mom does such a good job every year! Thanks mom it was so yummy and so much fun with the fam! Everyone was a vision in green :)



















12 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

What a fun tradition. Everything looks soooooooooo cute!

Brandon and Katie said...

so cute! look at all the babies! who's next? sarah or marie? it's a race!

Jene and Megan said...

Such a cute and fun tradition!! We always had green pancakes for breakfast. I love your family and all those cute cute babies!!

Ashley said...

Oh my festive. All of those babies are flawless.

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my how cute!!! The decorations and all the little boys are so darling!!

Tab & Nate said...

That is so fun...maybe I was have to start that tradition with my family. I love the idea!

Kayla R. said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I love that owen is sitting in a green bumbo as well :) Happy St Patricks Day!

The Reichmans said...

Looks so fun! My mom's favorite holiday is st. Patricks day and so we have a family party every year to celebrate-ours is on Sat. I can't believe that Owen is already four months he is so darling. miss you too by the way:)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

looks like fun. the only thing missing is the leprechaun!

Lauren Clyde said...

Beautiful Babies!!! It's cute to see them all together like that. What a cool tradition! As Preston and "Caroline" ;o) get older I'm going to have a Leprechaun visit our home on St Patty's ...My 2nd grade teacher did this to our classroom but worked us up for it all week. We made little traps to try to catch one. On St Patty's when he csme to our classroom, he disorganized our desks and things and left us treats ;o) I thought it was SO COOL and I totally believed in Leprechauns as a kid!

emily+brett said...

The table setting looks so adorable! What a fun family get together. All the babies are so dang cute and I swear Owen is growing faster than he should! I need to come visit. Maybe this week?