Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cougar Class '09


He did it!!! Travis graduated BYU in exercise science today (the diploma part is tomorrow). I am so proud of him! The commencement was actually very good! Elder Uchtdorf gave a fantastic talk, as well as Elder Nelson! COMING SOON... Lindsay's graduation in Spring of 2010 (takin it a day at a time). I love you babe and am so glad this special day has finally come!






Cute Brothers!


Had to post this last picture. This is a picture of my sister in law and their cute family! Tyler graduated today and I love how they are setting up for the pic. Lauren is due to have a baby girl at the end of May and looks so cute with her belly!!!!!!

14 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Congrats to him! I remember when James graduated, it's the greatest feeling! Now we are waiting for the next graduation... ahh

Anyway, I didn't know he was doing exercise science. My dad is the department chair of exercise science and should be the one to hand him his diploma!

Sarah said...

congratulations! that's so exciting. and you're next- so smart to keep going, even if it's a day at a time.

your baby is adorable!

jenna said...

congrats!!! so exciting!!i

Emily Frame said...

i have dreams of this day and i usually wake up crying. i am so impressed that you're still going to school-- it seems like everyone drops out when they have kids.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Way to go Trav! That's awesome! I'm glad that at least I'm graduated in the family. Matt has a few years to go! Ahhh!! I hope we can do it! That's great that you are so close to being done too!

The Red Crew said...

Congrats Travis! I love the pic with Owen and him! What are your guys' plans? I hear Portland, OR is a pretty great place to go to Medical school!!!

K. Crisler said...

Congrats Trav!

Jene and Megan said...

YAY!! Congrats!! What a great looking family!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations Travis. And keep going Linds. What is next on the academic agenda?

Cason and Marie said...

congrats travvy!!

heather p said...

way to go! congratulations travis!

tamifoulger said...

Oh I wish I was there to give them a big kiss. I'm so proud of both of them. It's such a great feeling to have come that far. I got a little teary looking at the pic of both of my brothers. How exciting!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Congrats to both of you guys! It is definitely fun to finally graduate, yeah for him and yeah for you both to be moving onto the next chapter of your lives!

Shannon said...

Big congratulations!!! Way to go!
Love the pictures

You would look fabulous as a Brownie...Do it!

P.s I am having a huge Open House party at my house on Thursday night from 6-8 and would love you and your sister to come! It will be Aimeecakes, Hapari, Silpada jewelry and Spray Tanning and more...
Email me and i will get you the Address.
Shashtaylor@gmail.com

Also i met your sister at my spin class and i was with Cynthia Simpson. She is darling! So funny how we actually know so many of the same people. Small world!!