You can look good either way! I don't dare try brown. I love it but I don't think I would look good like you do. My hair got so dark since Bailey and James thinks I should go "Natural" so I don't have to keep getting it done! Whatever! I've got an appointment tomorrow!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
10 comments:
You look beautiful no matter what. I really like this picture of you with brown hair though.
You can look good either way! I don't dare try brown. I love it but I don't think I would look good like you do. My hair got so dark since Bailey and James thinks I should go "Natural" so I don't have to keep getting it done! Whatever! I've got an appointment tomorrow!
I wish I could be like you and pull off any hair color!
Ooh, I do very much like it dark.
I agree with everyone else...You are gorgeous no matter what color your hair is! :)
haha I can't ever make up my mind either.... blond? brunette? I want both!
I only know you with brown hair ;) its nice to change it up a bit every once in a while though! I'm thinking of becming a blondie ha ha
ooo i do like it dark! although youre a lovely blonde! its fun to be able to switch it up every now and then!
my vote is brownie :)
Holy cow the color of your hair is so pretty! Thats a very cute picture! But dont worry you can totally pull off both...lucky!!
Post a Comment