I love his cute face... he seems so smiley and happy. About your last post... it's got to be so nice to introduce baby food.... that means less breast hah.
Ok, you have got one handsome boy on your hands! I hope you realize that you have a future heartbreaker! He is SO amazingly adorable!! Lets meet up for lunch sometime!!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
15 comments:
CUTE!!! I am dying! I love these! Marnie did such a good job! He is growing up too fast. I miss hims!
lindsay i miss you so much! can we please get together!
those are darling!! They would be cute in Black and White too!! I just did some shots like that with Eric and we did black and white.
He has such an adorable smile! He's to cute!
i think you are soooo beautiful!!! every time i look at pics of you im like WOW~
I love his cute face... he seems so smiley and happy. About your last post... it's got to be so nice to introduce baby food.... that means less breast hah.
So precious. I love close up shots of babies. He is starting to fill out and look more burrish...
Ok, you have got one handsome boy on your hands! I hope you realize that you have a future heartbreaker! He is SO amazingly adorable!! Lets meet up for lunch sometime!!
Your baby boy is too cute, Lindsay! That is one sweet smile.
i wish you would've come too! i haven't even seen any pictures! send me some!
He is so cute! I hope things are going well for you-It has been forever since we talked or texted.
He is just so dang cute!!!! The pics are adorable!!
OH HE IS ADORABLE!!!!
wow it's amazing how fast they grow. So cute linds
He's getting so big and so cute.
What great pics Lindsay. Miss you guys. Give Owen a kiss from his aunty.
Post a Comment