What's for dinner tonight?? Yes, sweet potatoes. Owen loves his veggies. The fruits he is still getting used to. I loved feeding Owen for the first time. Their reaction is priceless! He did not understand that he had to open his mouth. He started to suck on the spoon. EAT UP OWEY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
what fun to see them grow! love the color of his bumbo!
He is so cute! It was so fun to see you guys last night! I get excited to think of starting Bailey on solids but I also don't want her to grow up! It goes all too fast!
Hahaha oh my gosh! How cute is he! Man...I wish I ate my veggies! What a good boy!
How cute is that!? He is darling.
Hey Lindsay!
so I'm doing a give a way on my blog! its for little custom tutus! so comment! and tell your friends to comment! (even tho you have a lil boy... you can give it as a gift!)
we'll choose the winner sunday night
Eric LOVES the fruit but isn't quite there with the veggies yet. Owen is so darn cute!
Post a Comment