Happy Saturday to all! I need to be better at blogging! There is always a tomorrow right??? Anyway, I thought I would ramble about somethin I love about this boy lately. I love how flawless my baby's skin is. It looks silky smooth and it is oh so soft. I promise I will be better at posting. The sunshine is out, birds are churpin, ahhhhh I love summer! Congrats to my sister in law Lauren, she had her bebe girl Caroline yesterday. Sweet Caroline o o ooooo... :)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
100% Flawless
Happy Saturday to all! I need to be better at blogging! There is always a tomorrow right??? Anyway, I thought I would ramble about somethin I love about this boy lately. I love how flawless my baby's skin is. It looks silky smooth and it is oh so soft. I promise I will be better at posting. The sunshine is out, birds are churpin, ahhhhh I love summer! Congrats to my sister in law Lauren, she had her bebe girl Caroline yesterday. Sweet Caroline o o ooooo... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
i love when you blog! keep it up! oh and that owen is darling....and perfect.
Your baby is so sweet...may god bless ur precious one...
FINALLY!! But give me more of that dang cute boy!!
i agree about Owen's skin.... milky is the word.... milky smooth
He is so so so adorable.
OH he is such a sweetheart!!
He's darling!
Your little one is so dang cute! How are you doing by the way? I haven't seen you forever...
Post a Comment