oh my gosh, I love that you are doing p90x! I did that to loose my baby weight with Kyler and i plan to do it again after I have this baby. I still do the yoga sometimes but man do those workouts get the job done! Good job and good luck!
You go girl! I've been wanting to hear about someone I know doing this... so glad that you can let me know how it works. I'm going to need all the help I can get after this baby!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
5 comments:
you're passing up zumba for that?! do keep me posted on how it's going! i've wanted to try it! good luck and keep it up!
oh my gosh, I love that you are doing p90x! I did that to loose my baby weight with Kyler and i plan to do it again after I have this baby. I still do the yoga sometimes but man do those workouts get the job done! Good job and good luck!
Adam is doing this too right now and he really likes it. Good for you Linds, keep at it.
You go girl! I've been wanting to hear about someone I know doing this... so glad that you can let me know how it works. I'm going to need all the help I can get after this baby!
I love p90x. Good luck on it. let me know how you like it.
Post a Comment