Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh sunny days






We spent the evening up at Grandma Clyde's house. Trav helps with her yard once a week and it is so green and pretty, and was such a nice day so Owen and I went with. I thought it would be nice to go relax outside and bask in the sunshine. It was too bright for this fussy guy, and trying to distract from the sun was impossible, but sometimes the fussy pictures turn out the cutest! This may sound sad but I love to watch Owen cry. He gets the cutest frowns, and faces that I could just sit and watch. Then snuggle him after of course! :) CHEERS to summer!

8 comments:

The Howards said...

cute owey.

jenna said...

don't you just love having a little buddy to hang out with? i know i do. he is darling and i love his shirt!

Steve and Brittany said...

Haha I totally know what you mean! I've tried taking TJ outside in my back yard with me so I could lay out and tan, and he hated it! :)
Owen is so cute! He has grown so much. I wish we still lived closer so our babies could have been friends! (but i do love where i live now :) ) Love his bright eyes in that first picture. How are you guys doing?

Karissa and Mik said...

ok my mom had the cutest little baby sunglasses for my little brother that strapped around his head and he LOVED them! altough i do agree with you that crying face is adorable!

Prina Family said...

Yeah I actually lost more than my baby weight and was in the best shape id been in for years after doing it and I didnt even follow the program exactly. But your right, the stomach is the worst. especially after having a baby. You know what I did after I saw your p90x post? I looked at my before and after pics from when I did it and it was so funny! actually I couldnt find my after pics. so i just saw my gross blob before pics. haha

Kayla R. said...

OH he is so CUTE!! i love this wheather too*

The Ducketts said...

he is so stinkin cute. Yes it was fun to see you guys. He is getting so big. I hate how fast they grow. BTW...I am doing P90X too. Tough eh? Couldnt sit up after the abs workout! Gotta love the jelly belly!

Jene and Megan said...

too cute!