Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool Fun!

I could not wait for this moment! For summer to come, and to take my little guy swimmin! It was such a fun day with sisters, Lauren and Julianne and Lauren's kids and the two cute girls I babsit. There was lots of sunscreen, swim-diapers, peanut-butter and jelly's and pool gear! Owen looooooved the water! We were both in the pool for the full two hours. He loves to kick and splash! Can't wait for more pool days!



Lannie & Jack!


Owen scoping out the water


Lauren and her kiddos, Look at Kate's Darling suit!


More water fun!



2 cute sisters!


Owen zonked after a day at the pool


Lannie's a sun bathing beauty!


We had loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You and Julianne look so much alike in these pictures!

Cason and Marie said...

cute! You're just missing two girls in those pictures...Love the picture of you and Owen in the water! Cute boy!

K. Crisler said...

I cant believe how much you an Julianne look alike in these pictures. Looks like you had a fun day. You are such a darling mommy.

Jene and Megan said...

That's so fun!! We just took Eric for his first time too. It's so fun to have a babies so close in age. You look great and little Owen is adorable as usual. :)

Lindsey S. said...

What a fun day. I can't wait to take Bailey! What a cutie. We'll have to do a pool day this summer together. It would be lots of fun!

I just got the make up today and so far love it! I'll keep you updated!