Monday, June 1, 2009

In Awe!


Just purchased this contraption today! It is on its way! It is called the Boon spoon. My aunt loved it with her girls so I am gonna give it a whirl. Let me explain... This spoon holds baby food and you squeeze it to let it out on the spoon! A perfect, no mess solution to feeding! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

jenna said...

how's p90x going!? i HATE IT but i love it :) are you doing the diet?

Jen said...

Don't worry that I read that as "baby contraception"

.....

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That looks so awesome!!!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

That is genius! I am going to have to try it! I love new contraptions!

Lindsey S. said...

Awesome! Let me know how you like it!

Brice and Fallon said...

where did you get that? thats amazing

Tiffany Clay and London said...

My friend has that, I saw it the other day I totally want one it looked really cool, and easy!!! I'll have to talk to you once you get it to see if it is as cool as it looks :)