Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandpa o Grandpa!


I have the greatest grandparents in the world! We celebrated fathers day at my Grandpa & Grandma Millet's home yesterday! It is always so much fun to get together with family! We haven't visited them as much as we should so Owen has only seen them a handful of times! He loves them though! He loved spending some time with Grandpa! He loves all the loves & kisses from him. I love to watch Owen observe every detail on my Grandpa's happy face! I love you Grandpa & think you are a pretty neat guy! :)

3 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Cute pictures!

I really do like the make up. I just got the diamond thing and like that too. I went to nordstrom and they said they only had that for the summer and that they didn't sell it anymore or Bare Minerals either. I was so sad. Luckily our mall has a Bare minerals store and they do have it. The girl was just wrong! Anyway, I was just glad I went and looked. I don't like the whole powder thing though. It just takes longer to do but I do like that make up all together. Thanks for the info!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Oh Lindsay he is so darling!!!

Cason and Marie said...

my little Owen bug is getting too big! Linds he looks so big! How old is he now...2?? Love these pictures. and miss my gramps!