macs are the best. thanks for saying hi. you're a sweetie! i love the name owen--it's adorable. as is your little man! aren't baby boys the best?! such a cute family. i had no idea you had a baby. you look great!!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
10 comments:
darling!
don't you love mac? I do. And I love Photobooth. So cute!
macs are the best. thanks for saying hi. you're a sweetie! i love the name owen--it's adorable. as is your little man! aren't baby boys the best?! such a cute family. i had no idea you had a baby. you look great!!
He is so cute I can barely stand it everytime I see pics. You're a great mommy too!
He's going to be such a MOMMY'S BOY!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
i love your hair as always. So pretty:)
Cute, cute! I love your new header too!
your front "bang" braid is thicker than my entire head of hair braid.
YOU are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the song playing on your blog golden train I let it play while i was at work :)
Post a Comment