
I am currently finishing up week 7 with P90X! Travis and I are really loving it, and feel so good since we first started! It has been both challenging and rewarding at the same time! Just a little over one month left... I hear the last month is brutal! Cheers to the end!!!!

5 comments:
i'm so jealous of you! i got up to week four then went on vacation and haven't worked out in like a week and a half. but i lost weight when i stopped? can't figure THAT out. i'll be starting back up again today!
Good for you! Danny and I need to start it again...our goal is to start Monday...we'll see if that happens :)
What is that? I have never hear of it.
I need to start back up today!
No way I am so impressed. We are on week 3. I love it. Jeff did it about 1 year ago and loved it, so now we are doing P90 with his dad. I absolutely love ab ripper. It is so awesome.
Post a Comment