Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Festivities*


This 4th of July was full of "firsts" for Owen. It was such a fun & eventful day! We started the morning out with a dose of the infamous parade. Owen loved all of the sirens, honks and horns! He just stared in awe at everything. Towards the end of the parade he fell asleep on aunt Sarah. It was a morning filled with family & fun. After the parade we headed to my moms to eat cafe rio salads. So delicious! Thanks so much mom & dad for the hard work put into the day! The holiday was so much fun with a baby, and to see his many reactions to everything!







Owey loves Grandma Julie!


Baby Kate... Love those Bows!







Sarah & Jeff, Marie & Cason made it to town... It was lots of fun to see them & I hate to see them go home to California :(. Our evening fun involved the Stadium of Fire with Travis family. I forgot my camera & am regretting that I didn't have it. We had to take Owen with us. Travis & I were both nervous to take him with because of the fireworks and loud music. He could not have been better for us! He fell asleep at the begininng then woke up & danced the night away to the Jonas Brothers, and just stared at the fireworks! I loved the show and loved being with my little family! I just love the 4th of JULY!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a good one!

12 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

I just love him. He is adorable! What a fun time. You look fabulous!

P&C Dickson said...

i LOVE your pictures with the flag fence! Such a good idea! they are way cute.

Sarah and Desmond said...

Love, love, love the pictures with the flag fence! Could not have been any cuter!

Danny and Shalayne said...

So cute. I'm so glad you like the 4th like we do!!

Cason said...

Those pictures turned out darling!! Glad I got to see my little Owen boy. I love him! We miss you guys!

Cason said...

That was cason and me by the way.

Chelsey said...

What a cute little guy! I love the pictures!

Karly said...

cute linds. love the pics

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

you're looking so good!! I need to look into p90x. Owen is cute as always! I love the american fence!

Larry and Ashley said...

You guys are so dang cute! I love all of the pictures how fun!

Kayla R. said...

WHAT a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY LINDS!! my frinds invited to kangaroo zoo yesterday and I totally thought of you when I got there! HOW are ya...you look so good:) HEY i teach at GOLDs NOW Tuesday and Fridays BOOT CAMP! ...do you have a golds pass?!?!

Ashley said...

I am sad we missed you guys. Unfortunately, we had to get home and ended up having a pretty worthless 4th. You are looking really good Linds! Props for all of your hard work with the Px whatever.