Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Glitter Toes

I attended a Glitter Toes party last month and I really love them! I wanted to throw a Glitter Toes party for anyone that wants to come! The ladies are really good! I was thinking about maybe doing it the 18th of this month? Would anyone like to come and get some done? They have every color imaginable, & they are all cute! If you attend the party you get $5 discount and they would be $15. They last 4-6 weeks and sparkle like crazy!!!!! Please leave a comment and let me know if you would be interested (need at least 9 girls to qualify for party). I need to let the lady know and start scheduling appointments for them. Thanks!!!!!

5 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I would love to come! I love glitter toes

Brice and Fallon said...

Is it a pedicure or do they just paint your toes? I would love to come!!

Sarah and Desmond said...

I would totally do it! I love glitter toes! And what a great deal!

Erin said...

Hi Megan Jackson is my sister in law and i actually know your brother in law tyler. I will be out of town when you have your party or i would love to come, do you know when they will have another one or maybe i could set up a time to get them done. If you could let me know that would be great. If you have it a different day let me know and me and my sister in laws are in. Thanks, sorry i know its weird when people comment on blogs when you dont know them, but im not weird :)

P&C Dickson said...

YES! i want them they are so cute. i can't come on that day though so let me know if you do it any other time!