
Gonna celebrate my birthday...

With these guys! Yap! Going to California & headed to Disneyland on my birthday!
Did you know that you can get in free on your birthday? I'm gonna love it, Owen's gonna love it and Trav is gonna love it! We get to see sisters too! Guys... Here we come!
13 comments:
oh we are SO jealous!! I heard that you get in free on your birthday but I have never tried it so I am glad you are! Have fun!!
Yay! You're going to the happiest place on earth! Have fun!
gonnna miss not being with you sis but you will have fun, used to spending time with you weather its getting a pedi or going to dinner with our hubbys love ya have fun.
have a happy birthday!!!!
you mean OUR birthday haha
Oh man!!! How fun!!!
How Fun when you guys going? We will be there Tuesday (the 28th) Maybe you guys will be there the same day.
Oh, I hope you enjoy the heat! It is really cool that you can go free on your birthday though. Have a good time...I would come meet you, but our passes are no good during July because that is when everyone from Utah goes!
Have a FABULOUS week and happy birthday!
Have SO much fun!! Hmmm, maybe I can convince Ty to take Preston on his birthday (Jan)??? Escape the cold while were at it!
Owen is going tp Love it! And you'll be able to take him on most thongs: Pirates, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, etc... Take lots of pictures;O)
jealous!
Happy Birthday to You!! Have a great time. I loved getting to see you on Sunday! P90X is definitely working! MIss you.
Just last weekend I spent my Birthday at Disneyland. It was so much fun, my entire family came to down to go with me. Disneyland might be the best place to spend a birthday! It was awesome. Happy birthday.
Post a Comment