It's the Timpview High School cheerleaders class of 04! We got together with some of the most fun girls the other night (we missed those that could not come) the songleaders & cheerleaders! It was so much fun remenesing, and catching up on everybody's lives over the past 5 years! CRAZY!!!! We have been out of high school 5 years. We laughed and enjoyed yummy dinner & dessert! After dinner we went and visited our cheer coach Katie. She was awesome! I am so lucky to have these girls as my friends!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm glad you girls had fun! I wish I could have been there!
so sad i missed it.
such good times i love my songleaders. remember when we didn't even make it top 10 and it took us about 7 minutes to realize and then start crying?
How fun you girls are adorable!
you and Sarah. haha oh my. your hands in the first one! Cheesey!
Looks like fun! You are all just as hot as you were back in the day doing flips in your minis! haha
I can't wait for my sparkle toes!!
What a fun little reunion for you cute girls.. I got the blanket from my mom it came with a little snuggley as well. I think she got in at a boutique in Cali but i know you can find it new on ebay its the color blueberry i think.. I love soft blankies i want a big one for me.. :)
I'm so sad I missed it! I miss cheer, too!! We should have another reunion . . . sometime!!!
cute girls!!
P.S. songleaders rule! I'm not biased at all..;)
So fun! I'm so glad we could all get together. We need to do it again soon!!
Post a Comment