Thursday, July 16, 2009

Distractions...




Time flies too quickly! My little Owen is not so little anymore! He is now 8 mos. old and is a very busy boy! He could care less about his parents trying to get his attention for a picture! He sees everything around him and wants it! He loves the "Little Einsteins" show on Disney (it is my life saver when I try to get him dressed in the morning, he hates me puting on his clothes!) & always smiles when it comes on. He loves to clap, sit up, talk his mumbo jumbo to his toys, army crawl & still loves to cuddle his mama! He is familiar with all the kiddos I babysit, and loves & laughs so hard with them! I love this little boy!!! So far, if I could freeze time I would keep him at this stage!

4 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

Ada is going through the same things...hates me putting clothes on and wants EVERYTHING around her! I really need to try baby einstein!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

we should set our BALDIES UP on a date!

Rachel and Todd said...

Oh my goodness, Henry HATES getting dressed or his diaper changed. I'm practically wrestling him. I'm almost ready to potty train him ;) I love how curious Owen is!

Sarah said...

He is just too cute!!! Its sad how fast they grow up. I went and saw Tiff's baby London and i feel like Brea is already so big and grown up. They dont stay small long enough. Have fun in Cali!!!