Thursday, July 9, 2009

One more thing...

Those interested in the glitter toes...
Email me your phone number so I can get a hold of you guys to set times etc.
lindsayburr@comcast.net
YAY!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

post a picture of your toes. Cause they are so dang cute!

Erin and Corey said...

If successful, do another when I get back. I've been wanting to do glitter toes for sooo long!

Emily said...

I want to come! if that's cool. :) can I bring my sister in laws? (their twins). 801-427-1240

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i'm good, how are you?
i just got glitter toes, but i wish i would've done it with you. next time?

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsay! That is so nice of you. Ask Tyler about Erin(me) and Angie back in the day in HS, im sure he could tell you some funny stories!

Whitney said...

If you can't get the required amount of girls together for the party, my little sister has all of the supplies and started to do glitter toes as well. She does an amazing job... I just had her do my pregnant feet. It feels like just in time for my stomach to be too large to reach!

Shellie said...

I figured out what picture you are talking about on my blog. It is my brother in law Cameron! It was so fun seeing you tonight!