Thursday, July 30, 2009

So comfy!

It's a good thing Owen can breathe through those blankets! He is attached! This was last night. We snuck in & were laughing so hard! Had to take a picture!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

I love that little boy!! I miss him!! He told me he misses me too!

Sarah and Desmond said...

My kids are blanket kids. Savanah's looks like it belongs in the trash and Gracen will have a hole in her's pretty soon with all the chewing on the corners that goes on!

It is so cute when they have a "woobie."

Larry and Ashley said...

Hahahah oh my goodness that is SUCH A cute picture! I love it!

Kayla R. said...

ha ha!!! that is adorable!!!

Julianne said...

hahahahah that is so funny!
just makes me want to squeeze his leggies!
....can i?

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

haha so cute. Tula does that all the time. Sometimes I wonder how well they can breathe with the blankets all up in their business.

Tab & Nate said...

So Cute!! Kids are so cute at that age!

Sarah said...

That is too funny!!! IT s amazing how they breathe!!

Nakita Ellis said...

His Jammies are so cute!! Reese likes to cover her face with her fav blankie too. SO Cute!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

so cute!!! I laughed because Ada does the same thing! Why do they like blankets covering their faces? Danny always thinks she is going to suffocate so he always takes it off! We think it is adorable though!

Jene and Megan said...

lol, that's too funny!