You are so gorgeous in this picture!!!!! Wanna take a trip to fl and run the ragnar with me? I'm already trying to recruit Marie. We'd have so much fun. Think about it! Ghetto booty reunion baby. Love you
congrats! YOu look beautiful in that picture. Happy Belated Birthday-I am glad you guys had such a great time in california-we are headed there next week.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
11 comments:
congrats! you guys are so cute together! by the way, your hubby looks exactly like owen!
can't believe you've been married so long! cOnGrAtS! :)
congrats on your golden anniversary. You guys are adorable together.
You are so gorgeous in this picture!!!!! Wanna take a trip to fl and run the ragnar with me? I'm already trying to recruit Marie. We'd have so much fun. Think about it! Ghetto booty reunion baby. Love you
That is such a cute picture!! I love it! Happy anniversary!
holy four years! congrats!
happy anniversary!
BEAUTIFUL PIC!!! CONGRATS LOVE!!
What a cute couple!!!
congrats! YOu look beautiful in that picture. Happy Belated Birthday-I am glad you guys had such a great time in california-we are headed there next week.
darling picture. you 2 are so darling together.
Post a Comment