Monday, September 7, 2009

Check this out!




Look how neat this is!!!!!! A lady from Riverton, UT invented this little contraption for your baby. They can now enjoy a bikeride with you and not be looking at your back the whole time! It has gotten so big, that celebrities have started to use them. It is called The Ibert safe-t-seat! Look below and see how Tori and Dean are riding in style with their little squirts! Looks so cool! Now all I need is a bike :)

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Omgosh! Where can I order it? I need that so bad for ivy, my 3 amigos can't fit in the bike buggy anymore.

Chelsea said...

Love it, I totally want one!

Emily Frame said...

this is so cool! good find mrs. clyde, good find.

Lindsey S. said...

I saw this on the news and think it's so awesome. I need a bike too. ha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny and Shalayne said...

I love these and want one (I saw them on the news too), but Danny is PETRIFIED of things like this because there isn't really protection if you crash. He's funny like that. I'm still trying to talk him in to it!

Ashley said...

Those are really cool...doesn't it look a little scary though? Like what if your kid squirms and turns the handlebars? Or like distracts you or grabs your hand while you are steering the bike? (I'm willing to admit I think of these things just because my child is a little crazy.)

jenna said...

i need that!!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love Tori and Dean. I'm glad you brought this to my attention

Nakita Ellis said...

I WANT ONE!!!!!

Lauren Clyde said...

That is SO cool!! It's inventions like these that make me think... "now why didnt I think of that?" I want 2!!